Here are my seven facts:
- So I do these things called Professional Selling competitions. I wrote about my first one here, and this year I am going to two back to back; one in Georgia for a week and another in Texas for a week. Basically I'm missing school half of the month of April but I #dontcare. These competitions consist of me having a conversation with a professional pretending to be a potential buyer, uncovering the needs of his/her business, proposing a solution with my product, handling any objections, closing the sale, being watched by judges, and being filmed. It is so fun and nerve-racking all at the same time. I absolutely love it!
- I use the word "wicked" quite frequently. Like "Oh that movie was wicked awesome," or "I'll be wicked quick, I promise." It's really a New England thing and I sort of picked it up from my extended family.
- I wish that I could become a pirate. But my thing is, I want to sail and yell at my crew but also not steal from anyone or come in harms way. So I suppose I don't want to be a pirate in the traditional sense, but please get me on the water as fast as possible!
- I read multiple books at once because I need to have some fiction, nonfiction, self-help, and foreign books all going. I'm an obsessive reader. If you are too, connect with me on Goodreads!
- I love to act. For a very long time I wanted my career to be stage acting, but alas, I decided that world was not totally for me. That doesn't stop me from getting up on stage in productions at school and even being in a short film (watch it below!).
- I am an amazing chef. My signature dish is peanut butter and jelly.
- If I could relive any year it would be 2009 when I started my freshman year of high school. Running around in my all girls catholic school with my new friends all wearing matching skirts was amazing. Can I please go back?!?!
Now, I am supposed to nominate other bloggers, but I am going to do this a little differently. I open up the floor to all of you! Leave your facts in the comments or a link to your own blog post and I'll be sure to check it out!