So here it is!
- Watching Bollywood videos. Not only do I watch Bollywood videos when I am rewarding myself for productivity (see the fourth tip here) and when I'm feeling sad, but I also do so when I'm happy. Basically it's all Bollywood all of the time and I couldn't be more pleased.
- Eating a Cinnabon. No real explanation is required for that. Everyone knows the bliss that comes from a warm, gooey pastry.
- Seeing a live performance. This is not something I get to experience as often as I'd like. Going to the theater is a particular favorite of mine; there's nothing like sitting in anticipation of the curtain rising and watching a story unfold in front of you.
- Dancing and singing. I am a bad dancer. I am also a poor singer. Do I care? Not a bit! Turning up the music in my room and dancing about does wonders for my mood and I can't wipe the smile off of my face.
- Talking to my friends and family. My mother and I speak on the phone multiple times a day and I am always grabbing a meal with friends or going to the library together. Having positive interactions with lots of laughs is a surefire way to feel happy!