|product information can be found here|
- A leather jacket is the perfect way to add a warm layer to your look without making it bulky. I just recently purchased an olive faux leather jacket with gold hardware and am kind of obsessed.
- Lipstick is always one of my essentials.
- A plaid scarf just screams fall and although I certainly cannot afford the one from Burberry above, I have gotten great use out of a similar one.
- Skinny jeans, especially in a dark wash, can serve many purposes. From date night to running errands, I am always reaching for them.
- A good quality leather purse is an investment that every lady should make. I have a black one from Coach which I got during one of their surprise sales and I am so glad that I took the plunge! I'm partial to a satchel, but go with the size and style that fits best for you.
- A watch is really an all year thing for me, but it is important for students to have one in order to keep track of time during exams and to tell the professor that class is over when he is droning on ;).
- More leather! Can you tell that it's my favorite? Riding boots are truly a fall classic and I have literally worn mine to death. Black is a must and it's great if you can also get tan.
- A beret is certainly not for everyone but it is my hat of choice. When I am not thrilled with my hair, I just toss on my beret and am ready to go!
-Alyssa J Freitas